Sunday, December 15, 2013

ROFL. ronnie phrases website

ROFL. ronnie phrases website


some lifting inspiration for ya'lls http://www.notorious9.net/lightweight.htm



nathanbx .

repost but i aint seen it yet HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 light weight babay

I'm going to add those to my mp3 player.



That was a repost, like a month ago...

What the fuck is "lightweight" all about anyway. Does he yell it when he hits the final rep?

How do I rip it to mp3?

i posted this like a month ago.. and i'm pretty sure you posted in my thread. all good

@ light.. weight .... ... ...... ............ baby?

Mugwump What the fuck is "lightweight" all about anyway. Does he yell it when he hits the final rep? He is just telling himself that "This is nothing....This that i am about to lift is soooo light." It's to numb his brain of any doubts that he will or might have about his next set. (FYI...Ronnie lifts ALOT....ALL THE TIME) lol soooo in a nutshell.... Ronnie: LightW8!!!!!!! BABAY!!!! = Cracker terminology: Oh Shit....but I gotta do it :broly:

drunknmunky How do I rip it to mp3? right click > save as > ronnie.mp3 > burn it to cd > stick it in your cd player > listen to it not work

jonno i posted this like a month ago.. and i'm pretty sure you posted in my thread. all good prove it

KingGargantuan right click > save as > ronnie.mp3 > burn it to cd > stick it in your cd player > listen to it not work not working anyone wanna email or im them?

"nuttin' like a peanut"

I keep going through all of them.

i put one of them to answer my voicemail.














ROFL. ronnie phrases website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts