Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nutrition & Oily Skin.. Is There A Link?

Nutrition & Oily Skin.. Is There A Link?


I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm wondering is there any link between what you eat and having oily skin? I need to wash my face 2/3 times a day because it sometimes tends to get quite oily. I don't take any medication or use any creams for it. I'm just wondering though, does what I eat effect how oily my skin may get? Any link between junk food or oily food.. and oily skin?

I've been eating reallly clean lately and I think my skin is better

isnt there a link with testosterone and oily face? im not so sure but i heard something like that..

I think it's more hormonal. ^ Though, I can't see how cutting back on greasy food could hurt.

christophers huh? The guy sounded like he has image issues, so I was hitting him with advice I did'nt mean to go off topic

eddscat No fucking science to back me up, but I'd say yes One good way of looking good is to find someone who you wanna look like and copy there training and diet exactly e.g. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/scott1.htm Pretty shallow, but hey, it's just like copying someones fashion tips Dude. Seriously. What does that have to do with the topic?

kingfaz Dude. Seriously. What does that have to do with the topic? I thought it did, jesus I'll delete it then. I was only trying to help, stop being so uptight guys, it's mean

Two proven things I know help. Hydrate, & use a non-oily lotion w/ no fragrance. Because oily skin will secrete more when you overdry it. You don't want to irritate it with fragrances and garbage ingredients. Assuming you're a guy, I don't know if you'd go for this, but they now make these little packs of oil absorbing sheets that'd fit in your pocket. If you're worried about appearance. Clean, & clear makes some, they come in a blue packet. (not super girlie)

yup, ever since i've started cutting again my skin is a lot clearer caloric surplus = higher hormone levels (including testosterone) = oilier skin

eddscat I thought it did, jesus I'll delete it then. I was only trying to help, stop being so uptight guys, it's mean Sori didnt mean to sound mean I just thought I was missing out on something

D Two proven things I know help. Hydrate, & use a non-oily lotion w/ no fragrance. Because oily skin will secrete more when you overdry it. You don't want to irritate it with fragrances and garbage ingredients. Assuming you're a guy, I don't know if you'd go for this, but they now make these little packs of oil absorbing sheets that'd fit in your pocket. If you're worried about appearance. Clean, & clear makes some, they come in a blue packet. (not super girlie) Thanks dude I can give that a try Werdna yup, ever since i've started cutting again my skin is a lot clearer caloric surplus = higher hormone levels (including testosterone) = oilier skin Sorry to sound stupid but what does caloric surplus mean? I'm taking an educated guess at a surplus of calories?

You're welcome...That would be dudette.

Sorry to sound stupid but what does caloric surplus mean? I'm taking an educated guess at a surplus of calories? Yes.

D You're welcome...That would be dudette. My bad.. I was under the assumption that no females posted in this section, sorry! (and no i'm not sexist at all ) Nick Yes. Does it matter where the calories come from? i.e fats, carbs protein or can u can caloric surplus from anything?

use facial wipes

kingfaz Does it matter where the calories come from? i.e fats, carbs protein or can u can caloric surplus from anything? Caloric surplus just means you consume more calories than you use in a day. The excess calories will be stored as muscle/fat.

Thanks for that Nick..
















Nutrition & Oily Skin.. Is There A Link?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts