Thursday, December 5, 2013

my cutting diet

my cutting diet


breakfast:3 scrambled eggs, bowl of vector cereal with skim milk, bowl of yogurt, 2 serving of whey protein in water 46g protein lunch: 1 boneless chicken breast, with a cup and half of vegetables and 2 servings of whey protein supper: 1 boneless chicken breast, with a cup and half of vegetables and 2 servings of whey protein bedtime snack: 2 servings of whey protein sometims instead of a chicken breast i will grab subway (roast chicken, lettuce, on whole wheat bread) or half a pound of extra lean ground beef. i'm 162 pounds, 5'9. Not very big but i'll be honnest i want to be cut for the beach this summer. I've been working out for 7 months going from 140 pounds to 162 pounds. My goal weight 175 pounds. Anyhow, what do you guys think of this diet? I feel hungry most of the time, it suckss

wait u weigh 162 and want to get to 175 by summer?

I think thats a lot of damn protein shakes!! And not near enough cals. How many cals is that..1200?












































my cutting diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts