Monday, December 2, 2013

lifting early in the morning?

lifting early in the morning?


who does it? what's your daily schedule like? here's my problem: getting up early to workout isn't working since my brain isn't awake enough to say "NO DONT GET BACK IN BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wake up and hit the snooze at 5:30, 5:39, 5:48, 5:57, etc until about 7am. And this is after going to bed anywhere from 9pm to 11pm. I'm too lazy/unmotivated. The other morning we had to get up early to make a doc appointment for our new baby. I went to bed at 12:30-1am. 5:30, the alarm went off and I was out of bed and in the shower by 5:32. I NEED MOTIVATION... maybe i'm going to have to slap a pic of arnold right behind my alarm clock.

I always lift in late afternoon, usually around 8pm. An hour or so after I eat dinner. More food in me seems to give me more energy, plus im wide awake from being up the whole day. Afterwards I go for a 2 mile jog and come home beat and go to bed

heh, i usually wake up at alike 4:30am and eat breakfast, then hit up the gym around 5:15 or so.

I get up at 4:30am, lift at 6:15, finish around 8, shower, and I'm at work by 8:30-9. I go to bed around 9-9:30 and I still have problems getting out of bed, but I know if I don't, I won't have time to go in the afternoon and I'm not the type of person who can just skip a workout without a good reason

I can't lift early in the morning, my body is not ready to go and my joints just ache when I try to go heavy

Jeg1983 I can't lift early in the morning, my body is not ready to go and my joints just ache when I try to go heavy

Jeg1983 I can't lift early in the morning, my body is not ready to go and my joints just ache when I try to go heavy yeah. it sucks. thats why i used to do at night. but i only seem to have time early now. so i'm kinda stuck not knowing what to do

I wake up at around 8am and workout around 9 or 9:30. I think I'm the only one here though that never has breakfast before I workout. Actually experimented with breakfast before workouts and just felt lethargic

timberwolf I wake up at around 8am and workout around 9 or 9:30. I think I'm the only one here though that never has breakfast before I workout. Actually experimented with breakfast before workouts and just felt lethargic when i have made it to the gym in the morning, it's never after eating. i hop out of bed, put shoes and workout clothes on, head to the gym.

I can't even wake up for my 11 o clock class. I can't imagine trying to do something physical any earlier than noon

I get up at 4:30 for my first hour session of cardio on the stepmill

timberwolf I wake up at around 8am and workout around 9 or 9:30. I think I'm the only one here though that never has breakfast before I workout. Actually experimented with breakfast before workouts and just felt lethargic There's no way I could do that. I eat around 5:15 and it takes me about another hour to get dressed, walk the dog, and get to the gym next to my work. I'm well on my way to being digested at that point, but not sleepy.

With the nice weather slowly coming on, I'm feeling less and less inclined to go to the gym after work cause I would rather spend the time on/tinkering with my bike. I've started slowly getting my body used to working out in the morning before work. Last week I woke up early once, this week it will be twice, etc, until my body gets used to getting up before 6 every day.

KLoWnPR109 I can't even wake up for my 11 o clock class. I can't imagine trying to do something physical any earlier than noon i know your pain....just imagine having to get up for an 8am ever morning for a semester because thats the only time the classes you need are being offered

timberwolf I wake up at around 8am and workout around 9 or 9:30. I think I'm the only one here though that never has breakfast before I workout. Actually experimented with breakfast before workouts and just felt lethargic you're crazy dude.. i could never work out with nothing in me. but obviously it's workin for ya

timberwolf I wake up at around 8am and workout around 9 or 9:30. I think I'm the only one here though that never has breakfast before I workout. Actually experimented with breakfast before workouts and just felt lethargic wtf, no preworkout food at all? damn, that could mean everything i know about weight training is bullshit if you can get away with that and be in the shape youre in. or maybe you have freaky genetics and you'd be 100 lbs bigger if u actually ate before you worked out

Give me your modship, then be a real borly and hit the gym. Once your prove your broliness we can oil wrestle for it.

you can't blame yourself most people won't get up after a workout on 5 hours of sleep

up at 6:30, in the gym by 6:50 or so, and then at work by 9. im a nite person, i hate mornings but i wanna succeed so i do it cause it works best for my schedule. i grumble and cuss all around the house in the morning as i am getting ready

Undefined wtf, no preworkout food at all? damn, that could mean everything i know about weight training is bullshit if you can get away with that and be in the shape youre in. or maybe you have freaky genetics and you'd be 100 lbs bigger if u actually ate before you worked out:dunn: I sip a protein shake throughout my workout. And still eat immediately after...

I used to lift in the morning. Biggest issue was the pre-workout meal. I'd have my breakfast of oats and 6 eggs at about 6, work out at about 7:30-8.

Good god, I couldn't imagine lifting/doing anything physical when I first wakeup in the morning. I am a zombie until maybe the 2nd or 3rd hour of being awake.

i lift at around 8pm, by the time it gets to 8pm i feel real tired/sluggish

went again this morning, and with the help of some caffeine, had a pretty good fuckin workout.


lifting early in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts