Friday, December 13, 2013

How to combat nausea while lifting at a deficit?

How to combat nausea while lifting at a deficit?


Ever since I have started to seriously cut, I have been naseous at the gym. Is there any way to combat this, or do I just have to tough it out? I still eat before the gym (some carbs and a shake).



eat a big meal before working out

never really been nausious while working out in a deficit...

I get like that too sometimes. I think just eat a good pre workout meal and then just suck it up.

i guess I just never push myself to those limits, I've never gotten naseous at or after the gym.

nearly passed out today doing deads. take werdnas advice

It happens to me too, although only on squats and deadlifts I find... I just tough it out and if I feel like I'm going to puke i go into the bathroom, drink some water, get a wet paper towel and put it on my face for a couple of minutes

I think I never get sick since I'm doing what werdna said. Pretty much haven't worked out on an empty stomach in a while...
































How to combat nausea while lifting at a deficit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts