Wednesday, December 11, 2013

how do i stop getting stretch marks?

how do i stop getting stretch marks?


i keep getting them on my arms. where the biceps are and they're getting longer to where my armpits are. what can i do to stop this?

cocoa butter lotion w/ vitamin e every day after you shower to prevent new stretch marks

who really cares how to get rid of them, just keep lifting.

stop eating fatty

Rebs i heart stretch marks, they are like scars on your hands..shows hard work nigga yea from eating alot too?

get bigger

i alsways get stretch marks there when im bulking, i always took pride in that i was getting stretch marks from my muscles growing so fast instead of from getting fat.

well it's going to take years for them to fade.. so put lotion on it with vitamin e.

Rebs yeah i havent seen my dick in 7 years. i've seen it

Rebs yeah i havent seen my dick in 7 years.

evi1eddie cocoa butter lotion w/ vitamin e every day after you shower to prevent new stretch marks Well said. I put on some cocoa butter on my upper armpits/lower shoulders and upper arm where the current stretch mark would come back in (there's a small one that appeared not too long ago, but faded out), and on my other armpit/arm/shoulder.. Haven't gotten one since. And ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, or whatever the hell the saying is. You won't even get stretch marks there to begin with if your skin is good from the daily applications. PS, try not to go down a ridiculous amount on stuff like DB flys or DB incline bench.. I got the one on my left armpit for having my ROM on one rep uncrontrolled (went down too far). It wasn't there when I went in, checked right after that set... sho nuff, big fat stretch mark.

2nd the lotion everyday. although it wont completely prevent them, i have noticed that they appear less since using vitamin e lotion everyday.


























how do i stop getting stretch marks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts