Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Different options on cardio machines.

Different options on cardio machines.


I've been working out regularily for a few weeks in an attempt to lose weight. I've been getting on cardio machines for 30-40 minutes 5 days a week. I want to lose weight as I weigh 250 at 6'3" and I have been using the cardio option on the machine which says I need to maintain 158bpm throughout the routine. There is also a fat burn option which I don't use because it wants me to maintain only 120bpm which I cannot do because I can't stand going that slow on the machine. Is the lower bpm going to really make me lost weight faster?

Oh.. and I've lost 7 pounds in the past week so it seems to me that the cardio option is working..

HIIT...look it up

What kind of cardio machine? Ellipticals are pretty good for losing fat plus you get to stare at all the women around you while using them

what you're doing is fine. keep it up.

As I understand it, the fat burning option doesn't burn more fat, it only burns more fat as a percentage of total calories burned. The cardio option burns more fat in total.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't pay attention to the settings on the machine. If at the end of your workout you feel good, keep doing that.

dystinct I've been working out regularily for a few weeks in an attempt to lose weight. I've been getting on cardio machines for 30-40 minutes 5 days a week. I want to lose weight as I weigh 250 at 6'3" and I have been using the cardio option on the machine which says I need to maintain 158bpm throughout the routine. There is also a fat burn option which I don't use because it wants me to maintain only 120bpm which I cannot do because I can't stand going that slow on the machine. Is the lower bpm going to really make me lost weight faster? you need to give more time to actually see any valid results. you've only been doing it for few weeks. about your comment on "Is the lower bpm going to really make me lost weight faster?" ----> no. it won't make you lose weight faster. its the opposite, the higher bpm, the more you gonna lose.. but if you go about certain level, above your target heart rate, then you gonna start burning more muscle along with fat. what kinda cardio machines you use? the most accurate one is to have your own heart rate monitor, because everyones resting heart rate is different. the machines are not 100% accurate. i just think you need to give more time.

cavefish What kind of cardio machine? Ellipticals are pretty good for losing fat plus you get to stare at all the women around you while using them Yeah, it's an elliptical. I'll just continue what I'm doing for now since it seems to be working.

devilangel you need to give more time to actually see any valid results. you've only been doing it for few weeks. yeah, i know. i was planning on making this a regular routine.






























Different options on cardio machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts