Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hey fuckers. Imma be gone for while

Hey fuckers. Imma be gone for while


Ok, starting thursday I won't be around at all for like 2 weeks. I get married Saturday, and I've got 11ty things to do. I've got to get work ready so that my halfwit employees don't run me into the ground. After I get married sat, I'll be out of the country for over a week, and I'll be back for a few days but prolly not at work, then I have to go to a convention for work. Hopefully they'll have a wireless network there and I can fuck off there like I do here. So basically, don't burn the board down. Listen to Auntie Pur, and don't stay up too late. There's food in the fridge.

Sticky?

and when you say "out of the country" do you mean your honeymoon will be in the city?



out of the country. Belize

Congrats on getting married have fun in Belize

go see a donkey show for me and take pics please

I can't decide on taking my digi or not. It's insured, but I was thinking about dispoables and just get them on CD. I want to take my laptop for the plane ride, but I dunno if it's a good idea.

another one to the side. congrats, none the less

trancezj I can't decide on taking my digi or not. It's insured, but I was thinking about dispoables and just get them on CD. I want to take my laptop for the plane ride, but I dunno if it's a good idea. definitely digi, i took a disposable to Europe and was very disappointed with pic quality. the zoom alone makes it worth it

cunninglinguist definitely digi, i took a disposable to Europe and was very disappointed with pic quality. the zoom alone makes it worth it yeah I've got the olympus with 10x too.

to make sure this place doesn't go to shit while he's gone (well, anymore than it alreayd is), I suggest a new, if only temp, mod. And seeing as it's my idea, its only fair if I get it

LOL, I think teh fellers have the mod situation under control.

grats! have fun

I will handle it..as usual...if I can remember how to log in...kinda out of it in the last 4 week stretch



Congrats

Congratulations!

congrats broly, good luck.

Can I have your balls after your wife cuts them off and puts them in a jar?

cavefish Can I have your balls after your wife cuts them off and puts them in a jar? no I'm having them bronzed.

congrats broly

congrats and IN for pics

the wedding's gunna suck. Maybe someone will hook me up with some happy pills for saturday.

congratulations, man. put it in her ass for me

Hey fuckers. Imma be gone for while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts