Friday, December 20, 2013

F&N Dudes.. Is My Protein Drink Any Good?

F&N Dudes.. Is My Protein Drink Any Good?


Hiya all.. I've bought some whey protein power.. which I assimilate into semi-skimmed milk (low fat) to make a protein drink. Pictures below.. basically I just want to know whether this stuff is decent or not. 100g of powder contains 75.5g of protein. I take 44-66g of powder (30-50g of protein) in each drink I make, plus 10-15g of protein from the 250-375 ml of milk, once a day. So my total protein from the shake varies beteen 40g and 65g. Is it ok just to drink once, with lots of powder? or would it be better to take 2 smaller quantities at different times of the day? Am i getting too much of the protein from whey? Does it matter? I weight 170lbs so need 170g of protein daily..

yes its fine. I just finished that very brand.

Filmboy44 yes its fine. I just finished that very brand. How much did it cost u? I know things are different between the UK and the USA, but I payed the equivelent of $19 USD. It was on a half price sale.

kingfaz How much did it cost u? I know things are different between the UK and the USA, but I payed the equivelent of $19 USD. It was on a half price sale. free










































F&N Dudes.. Is My Protein Drink Any Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts