Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ExRx.net 4 Day Split Program.. How many sets?

ExRx.net 4 Day Split Program.. How many sets?


So I went and got some advice from some people and I was directed to ExRx.net to design a work out that works for me. Here is what I chose: http://www.exrx.net/Workouts/Workout4PPTS.html On the Weight Training Guidelines of ExRx.net, it states "perform one set of 8 to 12 repetitions to the point of volitional fatigue" and I am unsure exactly of how many reps and sets I should actually do because I think that 1 set of exercises isn't very much. Q: How many sets of 8-12 reps do I do for the different exercises?

how many times do you need to be referred to the archives/stickies?

It has been scientifically proven that sets of 3-4 and reps of 12-15 will help you keep your 6 pack.

Look, I don't know how to read the site (ExRx). I am a bit confused and I am just asking for some small help. So, please, answer this question.

3-4 sets discluding warm-ups for compound movements (squat,bench,deads)








































ExRx.net 4 Day Split Program.. How many sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts