Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dumb Oatmeal question

Dumb Oatmeal question


I got here in front of me some Instant-Oatmeal Packets from Quaker Regular Oatmeal "With 100% Whole Grain Quaker Oats" "No Sugar Added" and in the ingredients, it has: WHole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat bran), Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate. I am wondering if this is the same oatmeal as the "Old Fashioned Oatmeal" described in the "Diets (The Second Course)" and which one is better? Also, how should I be making my oatmeal? With water in the microwave or milk in the microwave?

i don't know for sure, but you may be alright. You'd have to compare the ingrediants section on both. But to me, as long as you dont get anything with the added flavors and stuff, you'll be alright. Correct me if i'm wrong.

1 cup Quaker 'quick oats', pinch of salt, brown suger, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup milk or soy milk. Microwave for 3:30 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.

If I were you'd I'd just buy a big tub of rolled oats. Pretty much the same stuff, and a ton cheaper. I add a cup of oats to my shakes.

Its a little different than the old fashioned ones. Taste wise, and plus its chopped up more so the GI is a little higher. But its no big deal IMO.

dexterium I got here in front of me some Instant-Oatmeal Packets from Quaker Regular Oatmeal "With 100% Whole Grain Quaker Oats" "No Sugar Added" and in the ingredients, it has: WHole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat bran), Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate. I am wondering if this is the same oatmeal as the "Old Fashioned Oatmeal" described in the "Diets (The Second Course)" and which one is better? Also, how should I be making my oatmeal? With water in the microwave or milk in the microwave? Dude, eat a steak. Seriously....stop worrying about what you eat so much and just eat...ALOT.

sams club has quaker oats. So much of it, I've been using the first bag for the past month and a half and I still have a bag left...




































Dumb Oatmeal question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts