Thursday, December 19, 2013

discussed gaining weight......

discussed gaining weight......


with one of the janitors here at my work. I was kicking it in the lucnh room feeding my face. I told him that i was trying to gain some weight, so I was feeding my face every few hours. he went ahead and told me that if i really wanted to gain weight that i should just eat one huge meal before bed and do lots of low impact bench press I did not argue. i just got up and left

unless the janitor is billy blanks from whatever the hell movie that was, he probably is full of shit.

I know this guy is full of shit.

Plato Spaghetti unless the janitor is billy blanks from whatever the hell movie that was, he probably is full of shit. I believe it was called Showdown










































discussed gaining weight......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts