Sunday, December 8, 2013

Designer When question????

Designer When question????


So i bought an almost expired 5lbs bottle of designer whey from GNC for $10.00 the other week. When i opened it i noticed that the plastic seal was like a peice of tape and there was no peal off freshness seal under the cap. Is this normal for Designer Whey? I took it back anyways but i want to know because if that is the case i won't ever go back to that GNC EVER!!!!

TheDude So i bought an almost expired 5lbs bottle of designer whey from GNC for $10.00 the other week. When i opened it i noticed that the plastic seal was like a peice of tape and there was no peal off freshness seal under the cap. Is this normal for Designer Whey? I took it back anyways but i want to know because if that is the case i won't ever go back to that GNC EVER!!!! I don't remember there being a freshness seal on the 5lb jug of designer whey (if thats the one you got) I could be wrong though

i bought a 5lb DW in the beginning of the year and it only had the plastic tape thing around the cap, no seal. But the expiration date was sometime in 2006... I've already finished the bottle.

designer whey is some of the nastiest shit I've ever had in my life

D-GUy designer whey is some of the nastiest shit I've ever had in my life I thought chocolate and strawberry were good, but vanilla was awful. ON whey > designer whey though

Up All Night I thought chocolate and strawberry were good, but vanilla was awful. ON whey > designer whey though see i was thinking it was spoiled or something thats how nasty it tasted (vanilla) so i was thinking it def. had been opened up. Well whatever i got my money back.

TheDude see i was thinking it was spoiled or something thats how nasty it tasted (vanilla) so i was thinking it def. had been opened up. Well whatever i got my money back. I threw out a 5lb jug of vanilla after trying one scoop of it

Up All Night I thought chocolate and strawberry were good, but vanilla was awful. ON whey > designer whey though my opinion was based off of vanilla too, so I'm with you there


































Designer When question????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts