Thursday, December 5, 2013

CEE > *!!!!!!!

CEE > *!!!!!!!


Ive been on it for 4 days now This is less then loading time on Monohydrate and aparently my body absorbed it pretty damn well im not seeing much increase in weight DUH! But my muscle are all swoled up and I can tell for fucking sure they are bigger looking and I seem to have more energy when lifting

Comment!

Its psychological

if it is psychological, I had my first dose yesterday and started my free trial at Gold's gym. Worked out hard and did cardio, bicep measured 17.75" after the workout i was like "WTF." (normally bicep is ~17). Just saying it was a good pump and i was excited.

it'a all in your head btw link to cee product ?

talksick it'a all in your head btw link to cee product ? http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1533

I got my CEE on Tues (3 days ago) and have been taking it. I have noticed a differance between it and the mono. I have more stamina. I have some "before" pics, I will get some "after" in a couple weeks to see if I see significant gains.

I think it fucked my stomach up

4 days

What the goddamn fuck is with the single smiley posts?

cavefish What the goddamn fuck is with the single smiley posts? People want to get their post count up so they can be ub3r k001 ?

I am buying some this weekend.

I will be trying some of that in the fall.

how much do you take at a time??when do u take it??before or after workout??

2 grams before and 2 grams after

alright thanks...also is it supposed to dissolve in water??

What about BSN's Cell Mass? Is it legit ?

baseball17c alright thanks...also is it supposed to dissolve in water?? I got mine from Bulknutrition, put a 2 grams in a shot glass dump in the water and its gone

yea mine just came in the mail today from there so im wondering...i put it in water and it dissolved and i was just wondering because regular creatine you could still tell it was there...taste awful but its all good

timberwolf What about BSN's Cell Mass? Is it legit ? Expensive very tasty too

SilverJettaGLX Expensive very tasty too I know ... 60 Can. But I have a 25$ discount coming to me so I'll use it on that.

You're all a bunch of fucking comedians.

I'lll be trying cee after i finish up my monohydrate

I am a main forum moron who likes to postcount++ by posting smilies at every possible opportunity. omgz who also loves cavefish

baseball17c alright thanks...also is it supposed to dissolve in water??

CEE > *!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts