Friday, December 6, 2013

Can anyone here belly dance?

Can anyone here belly dance?


wondering, can any of you like, roll your abs in and out from top to bottom...I can aim my belly button on like a 170 degree angle....is this just incredible oblique control

my gf belly dances

I am taking this as a big fat no, considering the lack of response...go me!

guy belly dancing... what is the world coming to these days...

XsLiCk guy belly dancing... what is the world coming to these days... seriously...just add a male belly button ring.... oh god...

idunno, I can push my stomach out with a 175lb guy standing on it...can you?

i can..but i'm a chick. i don't think i helped you look less ghey.



I don't mind looking gay...women dig that sometimes anyways, here is something similar, although I'm like 10 times this chick's size... http://www.raniabellydance.com/movie...onthefloor.mov After searching on google I think I am a rare case...my, what you refer to as, sex muscles, are huge when I want them to be



sorry, but i don't think women dig guys that look gay.

stfu faggot

welcome to california

I lived in Kommiefornia .. and guys belly dancing was

i've got the control to roll up and down (not really fluid, but well enough).... but i've never tried it until this thread....

my belly fat jiggles when I shake it, does that count as belly dancing?

Dragon my belly fat jiggles when I shake it, does that count as belly dancing? .

yea guys, I'm definitely gay, DCCapen wanna fuck? thanks kronik for a useful answer. I can do handstand pushups too, and I'm a heavy bitch.














Can anyone here belly dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts