Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Break = Ownage

Break = Ownage


Okay, well, I took a week and a half off due to the amount of work I have to do at school and it turns out i'm a fucking panzy. I went back, after my little break to get my 15 rep maxes for HST. I'm not sure if I want to do it anymore. I AM NOT GOING TO SHOULDER PRESS 10 LBS ON MY FIRST DAY. That's disgusting. Anyone else using horribly low pink weights? It's not even beneficial! Yeah! Curling with 15 lbs! I'd like to see other peoples 15 rep maxes. and I can't squat shit for 15 reps (or any amount of reps that is...)

you can't shoulder press more than 10lbs for 15 reps?

if after only a week you can only curl 15lbs then you musnt have been that strong in the first place. I'd say it was normal then.

Um, guys, "Hyperthophy Specific Training" = HST. If you don't know anything about it, don't reply. Yes, I curl more than 15lbs. Yes, I shoulder press more than 10lbs. I was refering to the "first" day of HST?

when my roommate started he was like benching 5's on each side don't worry about it.








































Break = Ownage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts