Thursday, December 5, 2013

Body Fat Analysis

Body Fat Analysis


Was wondering if buying something like this is worth the money is it accurate? any opinions on it? http://www.dynamicfitness.com/produc...-by-Omron.html

probably not accurate

jonno probably not accurate The readings tend to fluctuate alot

mine is pretty consistant with its readings, but it also tells me i am 18%

Chris3G mine is pretty consistant with its readings, but it also tells me i am 18% yeah, the electric ones don't work very well if they're calibrated for normal people... My electric scale told me I was 17%, body fat calipers tell me 8%. They will be precise from reading to reading but not accurate.

I'm convinced they guess based on your height/weight

Aluyminyum I'm convinced they guess based on your height/weight thats pretty much the size of it. edit: the scales w/ bf calibration are even worse i think




































Body Fat Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts