Tuesday, December 17, 2013

what is psmf?

what is psmf?


what does it stand for and what is it?

read fat loss sticky

Google says Prazský svaz malého fotbalu

s e a r c h

ok i searched before and found alot of questions about it but not alot of explaining on what it was. I just reread the fat loss sticky and found my answer. Now my next question is.....Is it ok to do while still working out? Or will this cause even more muscle to be lost?

i believe significant muscle would be lost

christophers protein strictly mother fucker answer my last question mother fucker

nic379 what does it stand for and what is it? It is something that you shouldn't even think about doing. Unless I am mistaken, you are just starting out working out. PSMF is the most difficult diet out there. It will retain muscle, but if not done with proper refeeds and such, will cause you to gain back all the fat you lose. It is not for the amateur and pointless unless you are cutting for a competition.

nic379 answer my last question mother fucker I think he was making a joke. Protein Strictly Mother Fucker...get it?

Protein Sparing Modified Fast aka Protein Strictly Mother Fucker. It made me giggle when you snapped at the Christophers for giving you the right answer. There is info on it on www.bodyrecomposition.com

oh... and dont do it.

penis soft mother fucker

jonno penis soft mother fucker is pur on this diet now?

read The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald

iwishiwascool Protein Sparing Modified Fast aka Protein Strictly Mother Fucker. It made me giggle when you snapped at the Christophers for giving you the right answer. There is info on it on www.bodyrecomposition.com i didnt snap...i was joking back..i guess i should aput this smilie at the end

sans_pants i believe significant muscle would be lost no

jonno penis soft mother fucker Pain and Suffering is More Fun

Ceaze read The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald best 20 bucks ever.

sans_pants i believe significant muscle would be lost HA HA I DON'T KNOW HOW PSMF DIET WORKS!!@#lc

tryfuhl HA HA I DON'T KNOW HOW PSMF DIET WORKS!!@#lc

sans_pants it was basically what they came up with trying to find what killed fat the fastes while retaining the most lean mass

psmf is the d3v1l!

Soularis psmf is the d3v1l! I love it. I used to think that I didn't feel weak or tired when I was doing the diet, but then I realized I have about 10X more energy nowadays.

eh


what is psmf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts