Thursday, December 19, 2013

my benchpress is the same as my squats

my benchpress is the same as my squats


why is that?

my squat > bench press

because you have been benching longer than you have been squating

I don't know why my squat sucks, I rep 410 on the leg press but can barely do 225 when squatting.

Kozzy McKoz I don't know why my squat sucks, I rep 410 on the leg press but can barely do 225 when squatting. i think squat uses more muscles and you have stabilzers and shits

jonno because you have been benching longer than you have been squating tru.dat but i mean i walk and run and stand up and shit, i think i should be able to do more than 115

yur weak

My squat sucks balls (lower than my bench press) but that's because I've squatted < 5 times in my life. And in the few times that I have squatted, my max reps (4-5) went up about 100 pounds.. in like a 2.5 week time period. So if I continued to squat, I am sure that it would be above my bench in no time.

squats are fun....so unless you want chicken legs there is no reason to not do them

Kozzy McKoz I don't know why my squat sucks, I rep 410 on the leg press but can barely do 225 when squatting. Bent you dont do a full ROM leg press.

My squat numbers are impressive. my benching is weak like a little girl. god I need to work on triceps

Ilyusha My squat sucks balls (lower than my bench press) but that's because I've squatted < 5 times in my life. And in the few times that I have squatted, my max reps (4-5) went up about 100 pounds.. in like a 2.5 week time period. So if I continued to squat, I am sure that it would be above my bench in no time. why the hell arent you squatting then

Your legs suck is the simple answer

and why the hell would you post this in both forums

Its probably more that your body isnt used to the movement rather than your legs arent as stong as your chest. If you keep doing it your numbers should go up.

sans_pants why the hell arent you squatting then he's a weenie

Ceaze he's a weenie

my squat #'s are awful too..im starting to go parallel now instead of ass to grass

Kozzy McKoz I don't know why my squat sucks, I rep 410 on the leg press but can barely do 225 when squatting. that sounds about right, maybe just a little low on the squat. it sounds like you don't do them often.

christophers if wrx squats everyone should squat

Squats rock

Aluyminyum that sounds about right, maybe just a little low on the squat. it sounds like you don't do them often. Well yeah, the first time I've squatted was about a month ago, and I've done it like 7 times since then.

Kozzy McKoz I don't know why my squat sucks, I rep 410 on the leg press but can barely do 225 when squatting. That's not that bad, I've seen people load up the leg press with 700lbs rep that and can't squat 225 parallel. I've always had strong legs but I recently partially tore my patellar tendon squatting 405.




my benchpress is the same as my squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts