Monday, December 2, 2013

Good laugh

Good laugh


My mom's boyfriend, last night, tried to tell me: "For your body to build muscle, you must rip the muscle you have, by lifting weights. After this ripping, your body rebuilds the muscle and builds a little bit extra to accompany it." I was like, ahhhh ok. I am going to bed now.

tize is he swoler than you? He's 40.

JuggetEQ He's 40. that doesn't answer the question

disblohs that doesn't answer the question He is my same height and a little bit bigger than me. He lifted for years and has been off of lifting for years.

tize how big are you? in what way?

tize im swoler than most 40 year olds that bone my mom I am gonna bone your mom, then cock slap you like a true broly would.

ACURA TL-S I am gonna bone your mom, then cock slap you like a true broly would. Ok

tize who is this guy; hes no fun I was just laughing at the BF. He has no clue how muscles are contructed.

tize well you should have countered his contructed uncorrectness why prove someone wrong? It proves nothing. I just creates hostile situations.
































Good laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts