Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Do sumo wrestlers do any weight training?

Do sumo wrestlers do any weight training?


ibsumodeadlifts I heard all they do is just eat and eat....huge bowls of noodles and small animals at every meal.

Shaolin_sword36 ibsumodeadlifts I heard all they do is just eat and eat....huge bowls of noodles and small animals at every meal. I could go for a small animal right now This thread also reminds me of the fight from UFC 3

Sammo I could go for a small animal right now This thread also reminds me of the fight from UFC 3 rofl who won that fight???

dmaestro rofl who won that fight??? the small guy

Sammo the small guy did the fat guy even put up a fight

dmaestro did the fat guy even put up a fight yeah, he tried the fat guy got knocked down at one point, but then was able to get ontop of the small guy but the small guy escaped

Sammo yeah, he tried the fat guy got knocked down at one point, but then was able to get ontop of the small guy but the small guy escaped man i need to see a vid of that i remember when I was in Taekwando as a kid one of my instructors went on UFC and got OWNED by some 6'8" polish guy. Think it was like UFC 5 or 6 maybe? his name was Cal Worsham or something.

dmaestro man i need to see a vid of that i remember when I was in Taekwando as a kid one of my instructors went on UFC and got OWNED by some 6'8" polish guy. Think it was like UFC 5 or 6 maybe? his name was Cal Worsham or something. wow, neat http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=113

Sammo wow, neat http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=113 thats him! thats the guy who owned him omfg...this guy is a general contractor here in Sacramento, my boss does business with him all the time

Sammo I could go for a small animal right now This thread also reminds me of the fight from UFC 3 I saw that shit... white dude ran up on him a few times and finally knocked him down.. then started pummeling his fucking face in until the black guy quit

lol, back in the early 90s, nobody really knew what they were doing in the UFC. Emanuel should definitely have done some serious thinking before fighting.

I heard the newer guys who are starting to weight train more have been getting injured more. Saw it on a tv show.

eman's a dude
























Do sumo wrestlers do any weight training?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts