Monday, January 13, 2014

when you just cant pull anymore reps...

when you just cant pull anymore reps...


So we all have a bad day here or there, and maybe we cant put up the weight that we should be able to, be it a new PR, what we lifted last week or whatever, what is it best to do? Should you just squeeze out 1 or 2 reps for the last 2 sets of the same weight or should you step down a couple of lbs and get in your normal reps? (5, 8, whatever) ibeatmore ibsleepmore ibdontbesuchapussy

i stop and do a different exercise for the same muscle group...bad days turn into experiment days for me

I had one of those days yesterday(legs). I just tried to get a decent workout in for the rest of my exercises. As long as you keep going and finish your workout and don't dwell on a bad day. On stuff I was having issues with I just got some help and did some forced reps.

Do compound exercizes if you've been doing iso Vice versa Use lighter weights. (pyramid)

Some days I start heavy and taper the weight down each set. Some days I push on, making all kinds of sex sounds that turn heads. Depends on how I ate and how I feel

superbri007 snort an animal pak, chase it with the blood of 1000 demons, then rep for 50 more I drop the weight a lil bit and keep on going

superbri007 snort an animal pak, chase it with the blood of 1000 demons, then rep for 50 more




































when you just cant pull anymore reps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts