Monday, January 13, 2014

oatmeal shake?

oatmeal shake?


I don't like to eat oatmeal for breakfast in solid form (the biggest problem is that I can't bring it around with me). I've decided that a good idea would be to make some sort of shake with it, but I have no idea what to put in to keep a decent taste and make it a liquid in the end. Protein isn't a necessity as I get it from my cottage cheese. However, I'd like to keep the fat low since I'm cutting. Any Ideas?

thermos with boiling water + packet of oatmeal = portable oatmeal. or go to a 7-11 or something & get a cup of tea without putting the tea bag in, hense you're paying a buck for a cup of boiling water that'll make a few servings of oatmeal. (if in a jam...)














































oatmeal shake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts