Friday, January 3, 2014

This is classic.. taken from another board..

This is classic.. taken from another board..


Fagmo There's some powerlifter jackoff that comes in my gym. Dude benches like 600-700 pounds but puts a stack of 3 2X4's on his chest so he only moves that 5hit like 6-7 inches ...

christophers link, im curious It's from an OffTopic part of maxima.org, so the general public can't view it.

I actually had a guy come up to me a few weeks ago and ask me what the boards were for between sets. When I explained it to him he just said, "Cool. That makes sense."

christophers well tell him he sucks I did.. let me post a pic of him on here.. he was talking some mad shit, so it's interesting that he posted a pic.



Nice chain.

christophers well tell him he sucks Did that already

Ilyusha It's from an OffTopic part of maxima.org, so the general public can't view it. Who are you on the org?

Jeg1983 Who are you on the org? LithiuMax

Ilyusha I did.. let me post a pic of him on here.. he was talking some mad shit, so it's interesting that he posted a pic. Yea I'm the one he was talking mad shit to

Ilyusha LithiuMax

He told me he put on 8 lbs and lost 2% bf

Jeg1983 He told me he put on 8 lbs and lost 2% bf Yeah I read that.. Dude is a flaming douche.

Ilyusha Yeah I read that.. Dude is a flaming douche. Yea I played nice then no reason to keep arguing espcially after he posted his pic

He doesn't really look all that bad.... ibhesbeenworkingoutfor4yearsanddone3cycles

^^^And as far as you having the right to say anything...all I'm seeing is someone with a big bone structure covered in a layer of fat, so maybe you should kindly STFU. I kinda found humor in that statement by him

KLoWnPR109 ^^^And as far as you having the right to say anything...all I'm seeing is someone with a big bone structure covered in a layer of fat, so maybe you should kindly STFU. I kinda found humor in that statement by him are you talking to me or ilyusha?

He was saying that directed towards Ilyusha

KLoWnPR109 He was saying that directed towards Ilyusha ohhh ok sorry the .org aint working for me so I can't see anything

~stangzorized~ He doesn't really look all that bad.... ibhesbeenworkingoutfor4yearsanddone3cycles He's been working out for 7 years

Jeg1983 He's been working out for 7 years I seriously doubt it's been 7 straight years. Hell, I could count half assing it in the weight room all through high school and say that I've been lifting for the past 6

Jeg1983 He's been working out for 7 years haha..

Doh, Doug only works out chest and bis

here's a follow up post to the 2x4 post.

NickStam Doh, Doug only works out chest and bis Yea I saw that He said running was enough for his legs We need to send a CT F&Ner to help him

This is classic.. taken from another board..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts