Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OK how about this

OK how about this


I go to the gym and do, deadlifst - 4x8 Barbell Rows - 3x8 Pulldowns - 3x8 (use close or wide grip) Shoulders Military Press - 4x8 Lateral Raises - 3x8 Traps Dumbbell Shrugs - 4x8 Biceps Barbell Curls - 4x8 Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3x8 Abs Leg Raises - 3x15-20 after working out, I have a designer whey protein shake with a chicken taco, and some rice. Is that a bad meal for that amount of a workout?

are you serious?

holy overtraining batman not a bad routine IF its spread out over a couple of days.

that routine is AAS approved you're probably going to feel like shit in a couple weeks from doing that much.

killerZees I go to the gym and do, deadlifst - 4x8 Barbell Rows - 3x8 Pulldowns - 3x8 (use close or wide grip) Shoulders Military Press - 4x8 Lateral Raises - 3x8 Traps Dumbbell Shrugs - 4x8 Biceps Barbell Curls - 4x8 Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3x8 Abs Leg Raises - 3x15-20 after working out, I have a designer whey protein shake with a chicken taco, and some rice. Is that a bad meal for that amount of a workout?

Dragon holy overtraining batman not a bad routine IF its spread out over a couple of days. spread that routine out..... btw: Chicken Taco? Sodium...

You think thats too many excerszies? I got it from bodybuilders.com

killerZees You think thats too many excerszies? I got it from bodybuilders.com there's your problem...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis10.htm

About 6-8 reps 4 sets. Mon- Chest 1)Flat bench 2) Incline Flys Shoulders 1) Dumbell Millitary press 2) Lateral raises Triceps 1) skull crushers 2) Reverse cable push downs Biceps 1) Dumbell Curls 2) Hammer Curls Tues- Legs 1) Squats 2) Squat press 3) Leg curls 4) Leg extensions 5) Calf raises Back 1)Pull downs 2) Cable rows Wed- off Thurs- Chest 1) Incline press 2) Decline press Triceps 1) Weighted dips 2) Push downs Biceps 1) Preature curls 2) Reverse curls Fri- Shoulders 1) Barbell Military press 2) Bent over lateral raise back 1) Dead lifts 2) Rows 3) GMs 4) Shrugs Sat- off Sun- off This is my routine. I think it works pretty good and i dont feel overtrained as long as I get enough sleep and eat good.

I swear to fucking christ some of you pussies are so worried about overtraining that it hampers your gains. I got some of the best damn progress I've ever had doing the Arnold routine last fall/winter. Lots of volume is not necessarily a terrible thing, my god.




























OK how about this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts