Saturday, January 18, 2014

new DL PR

new DL PR


Got up to 315 today when i did 300 a month ago

Good job.

thanks

Awesome DL's rock!

my face turned red and the people watching me said that they have never seen anyone so red.

good job, my whole head gets pumped full of blood when I'm doing shit. looks like my head is going to explode.

Gamblor my face turned red and the people watching me said that they have never seen anyone so red. i guess theyve never seen anyone do a good morning squat

Sgt. Ownage i guess theyve never seen anyone do a good morning squat they dont even know what those are!!

I went from 315 to 335 in a week while in a deficit. You should try it next week.

iwishiwascool I went from 315 to 335 in a week while in a deficit. You should try it next week. we'll see about that. I don't max out every week.

that is wise.

lol my face gets so red when i max my DL


























new DL PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts