Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Need Help Gaining Weight and Muscle

Need Help Gaining Weight and Muscle


Okay here is my problem I'm a 28 year old male and I'm skinny as all hell. I could pass for 16 probably to be honest. I have tried and tried to gain weight but just can't. I eat and eat and eat and nothing really. I don't really have access to a gym so I have to make do with those weight benches you buy from the store to work out with. This is all good and fine but all it's doing is toning me out not really gaining any mass or muscle. It's downright embarassing to be as skinny as I am and I was curious if anyone knows of any products or excersises or something I can do to get some meat on my bones? I don't want to be like friggin Hulk Hogan or anything but to be in shape and not a twig would be really nice. Thanks for any help you guys can offer without flaming the shit out of me lol.

You THINK you eat a lot. Trust me, I did too. Eat at least 5-6 times a day, REAL food. Chicken, pastas, fish, lots of protein. And you're not going to get big if you don't lift hard. Period. Look around, there are some good writeups. Also, check your PMs

get into competitive eating

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthrea...hreadid=699488

Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it.

Fabian You THINK you eat a lot. Trust me, I did too. Eat at least 5-6 times a day, REAL food. Chicken, pastas, fish, lots of protein. And you're not going to get big if you don't lift hard. Period. Look around, there are some good writeups. Also, check your PMs how much muscle gain

strangerthanfiction how much muscle gain A lot man I"m 5'9 weight abotu 120 if that. I need to gain some weight and some muscle. I just u kno a slender man's build but healthy you know?




































Need Help Gaining Weight and Muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts