Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New CEE?

New CEE?


I just got my new batch of CEE from 1Fast and this one tastes A LOT different. My last batch was REALLY salty, this batch is REALLY bitter. Two totally different tastes. Both still taste like shit. Anyone else experience this also?

Yup our new material is the shit. They are perfecting the process of making this stuff, finally. That begins to happen when you order enormous amounts (we source for others as well). We explained to them how ass tasting the first batches were and that we had to fix that in order to continue growth

My kilo from custom nutrition warehouse taste sour as hell. nasty shit.

IbOJ

Mine taste like lemonade.

superbri007 discount please uhhh he just dropped the price and yeah there is a noticeable difference between the first batch i got from 1Fast and the recent stuff

I don't feel like starting another thread. How many grams of CEE do you guys take a day?

iCe I don't feel like starting another thread. How many grams of CEE do you guys take a day? 1 teaspoon twice a day


































New CEE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts