Sunday, January 19, 2014

I will never run M5AA again...

I will never run M5AA again...


I had some leftover M5AA and i decided to use the rest up since i am cutting, figured it would help gimme a little extra in the gym and maybe help harden me up. i ran it before pre-wo only. decided i would run it pre-wo and spread out during the day. fuck that, take a shower last nite wash my hair, and for some reason i look at my soapy hands. hella hairs in them. the shit made me start sheddin like crazy. so i am droppin that shit and ordered some spiro from cnw for my hair.

Welp that's what DHT will do to ya.

dont order spiro now, by the time ya get it, the DHT lvls should have subsided, but might as well get on propecia now tho...

i already ordered the spiro, is propecia like rogaine?

propecia is an alpha blocker, while rogaine a chemical that tricks the follicle from going into permanent rest phase, i believe.

Mass propecia is an alpha blocker, while rogaine a chemical that tricks the follicle from going into permanent rest phase, i believe. i ordered some spiro and minoxidil, where would i get propecia?

www.innovative-solutionz.com only need 1 mg a day or so, so its a great value

Mass www.innovative-solutionz.com only need 1 mg a day or so, so its a great value umm which one is it?

finasteride or steride

Mass finasteride or steride thanks, i think i will hold off since i already ordered the other two. hopefully i dont end up bald in a few weeks that would fuckin suck

hah...is that what you wanted to ask me about? too late....

Sgt. Ownage hah...is that what you wanted to ask me about? too late.... haha yea i was gonna ask you if you had ever experienced it. the first day i noticed it it was just a few hairs so i wasnt to worried. but after seein the amount of hair when i was showerin fuck that, it isnt worth losin my hair at this age. i dont think i would look good with a shaved head

gsteclipse97 haha yea i was gonna ask you if you had ever experienced it. the first day i noticed it it was just a few hairs so i wasnt to worried. but after seein the amount of hair when i was showerin fuck that, it isnt worth losin my hair at this age. i dont think i would look good with a shaved head yeah...dht compounds just havent done shit to me so my advice wouldve been no help anyway...

Sgt. Ownage yeah...dht compounds just havent done shit to me so my advice wouldve been no help anyway... its all good, i quit usin it. i would rather have my hair and just push myself even harder






















I will never run M5AA again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts