Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Elbow pain?

Elbow pain?


Ok, since my last thread got locked http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1773124 (which was a joke, though I actually did that routine) I wanted to ask you guys a question. 2-3 weeks ago after reaching a new max on bench, I started getting some (fairly) dull pain in my elbow. It definetely feels like it is in the tendon or joint or something, or at least it isnt muscular. One of the weirder, more specific times it hurts is if my elbow is totally folded (forearm parallel to bicep), which happens when im in bed. I tried doing some light db curls today and even that resulted in some pain. And yeah, I should see a dr, and if its not better in a week or so I'll make an appointment. So, have any of you guys experienced similar pain, and if so, what was it? PS, I also have some back/leg/stomach injuries, which is why my workouts are so weaksauce

tize you goin heavy? or is your volume/intensity too high? or is your form a shitbath in a church house like I said, I had reached a new max on bench, so I was going relatively heavy. form was fine, and I was doing christophers, so maybe volume was a little high from what I was used to, but I had been doing the routine for some time previous to the injury. either way, I'm more concerned with what the injury is now, since it doesnt appear that I'll be able to get back into a similar routine in the forseeable future.

if it is inflamed think tendonitis tennis elbow may also be a possible case

Cobra Commander if it is inflamed think tendonitis tennis elbow may also be a possible case that's what I was thinking. I just took some ibuprofen, so I'll see what happens.

tize what kinda warm ups you do son usually 8 reps or so of significantly lighter weight, and usually some bar only reps before that








































Elbow pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts