Monday, January 6, 2014

Bulk Nutrition Customers

Bulk Nutrition Customers


Is there a possibilty that they threw in a free mixer? I want one

FrozynFyre Is there a possibilty that they threw in a free mixer? I want one yes, i always got free shakers

Always gotten free shakers but I just use them as cups

i usually get free ones and give them to friends because they leak everywhere. Out of the 5 or 6 shakers i have gotten, all of them have leaked

Jeff Coleman i usually get free ones and give them to friends because they leak everywhere. Out of the 5 or 6 shakers i have gotten, all of them have leaked where did you get a good one at

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=857 look at the first bullet

it works the first time but then the rubber seal usually falls out

man I wanted one taht would work more than once

Just go to wal mart and buy a shaker. I just use an old slim fast one

KLoWnPR109 Just go to wal mart and buy a shaker. I just use an old slim fast one I will just use this special blender shake thing that fits into cups and mixes it there thats if the shaker doesnt last

i actually use the tornado blender when i have to take protein with me http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20679

SpeedyGST i actually use the tornado blender when i have to take protein with me http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20679 are you serious

FrozynFyre are you serious surprisingly? yes.

SpeedyGST surprisingly? yes. does it work?

FrozynFyre does it work? it works perfect for my ON whey, but some of the thicker protein mixes it does struggle a bit.

and how much liquid can it hold?

princess0fdiabl0 and how much liquid can it hold? the one i have holds around 12oz of water and comes with an ac adapter...i got it at walmart for less than 10$

tize i think u gotta get protein powder and put OT in comments No, they just give whenever they have in stock.

hopefully they threw in a t-shirt on my last order

Everyone rips on the shakers... I use them all the time. If you take the rubber seal out and be sure to screw the top on right they don't leak at all. I use 6 of them this way and none of them leak.

just screw on extra tight, always works for me

took me about 15 minutes to get the rubber seal back in mine, since then no problems... /shrug.

am i the only one that figured out u can mix whey easily with a wire wisk in a normal cup? i hate washing shaker cups or the blender so if im at home thats what i do. works like a charm.




Bulk Nutrition Customers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts