Sunday, January 5, 2014

Best brand of protein to buy for the money... and where?

Best brand of protein to buy for the money... and where?


need to buy more protein... where should i buy it and what type should i buy?

Vitamin world brand is cheap and tastes good. 17g/scoop i do two scoops.

I use ISOXP Chocolate formula, 45g protein/50g scoop, tastes great, average price for protein in my city.

look into optimum nutrition its pretty much the preferred brand on here because it is cheap and has a fair amount of protein per serving 23g if I'm not mistaken. I have the 10lb bag right now

www.allthewhey.com

ON 10lb bag>* It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips

ON 100% whey is pretty decent, can't beat the price really massnutrition.com has it for the cheapest I've seen, though I prefer to order with 1fast400.com

can you get ON stuff at local nutrition stores?

XsLiCk can you get ON stuff at local nutrition stores? Yes but it is a rip off there. I saw the 5lb ON 100% at GNC for $49 You can get a 10lb for cheaper @ 1fast400

I buy my ON 100% at 1fast400 its like $25 or something

5lb ON @ Vitamin Shoppe right now for $30

5lb ON is like $30 at vitamin shoppe. It's good as far as price and protein content but it tastes terrible compared to the Designer that i used to use.

I wish people would listen to me about ABB Pure Pro, it's fucking great, no clumps in a shaker and mixes great with water. http://nutripeak.com/abbpuprowhpr.html 2 scoops = teh win

ON is the best ive ever had

ON is pretty good compared to the rest, price wise and taste wise. I normally buy 2 tubs of protein, one tub is usually Muscle Milk for home. The other tub I keep at work, and I usually try something different.

before black star labs turned all nazi, they were the best deal and had the best whey *sigh

I like "justwhey" but it really isn't cheap comparatively, I'm getting my shipment of ON today so I'll let you know if it sucks

I bought a 5lb tube of EAS Myopro Strawberry for $21 off www.dpsnutrition.com 2 weeks ago - 22g/scoop

I just switched to Chicago Nutritions protein and really like it and was taking Beverly before that. I buy everything local just because the guy is a really good guy. I pay about 30 bucks for 2.5lbs on average. I know that is really more than I could get online but well I like to support the locals.

Mass before black star labs turned all nazi, they were the best deal and had the best whey *sigh you can just order from trueprotein.com with the BSL flavoring

10lb bag ON protein from 1fast400.com

For any of you british guys head over too www.myprotein.co.uk They sell flavourless (no additives, just 100% whey) whey at 70%, 80% or just isolate. You can choose to add additives but I choose not too cos it's healthier (ibGayHomo) plus it really does'nt taste bad at all, like a fairly barky and rough vanilla flavour. They also sell tons of other supplements and if you buy in bulk (over £50) and it's a bulk discount item then you get 10% off. I get all my whey from there (I get 80% cos I'm a cheap bastard) God I sound like a sales clerk

cbrpimp i paid 24.00 for a 5lb at vitamin shoppe as part of their monthly special I saw it on monday at that price. GNC pisses me off.

www.apexfitness.com has the best tasting protein shakes EVER. You don't even know. They are thick and omg goodness. Unfortunately my gym stopped saling them, so until my debit card comes, I am using Muscle Milk. I can order things online with a debit card, right?

Ceaze you can just order from trueprotein.com with the BSL flavoring hollaaaaaaaa i dont use any other protein

Best brand of protein to buy for the money... and where?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts