Saturday, January 4, 2014

Being white sucks

Being white sucks


I am sunburnt as hell from bein outside all day today. hurts like hell. today is leg day, there is know way i am gonna be able to do squats, my back and neck is candy apple red. i wish i fuckin tanned instead of burning

I'm black... wanna switch bodies?

werd tize, ever since i started tennis back up this semester my face has been bright red till i remembered that sunblock existed

i got fried because of my neighbor-drama I need someone to rub aloe on my back, STAT!

tize use sunscreen, i got burnt yesterday playing tennis at 3:00. i was only out there for like an hour 1/2 and i got burnt wtf i usually do i didnt plan on being out all day was spur of the moment

in, was outside playing basketball and just sitting around and I got nice and pink

I went down to the track today (drag strip), and I didnt wear sunblock, my face/neck/arms are as red as a ripe tomato They hurt like a fucking bitch too superbri007 back in the 1700's they didn't complain back in the 1700's the atmosphere didnt let it as much shit through as it does now, which will burn your skin even more now

i'd kill to be black, 99% of them are genetic freaks of nature. They can eat what they want, drink what they want, and still manage to grow and stay lean

I thought this was about penis size.

SteveO i'd kill to be black, 99% of them are genetic freaks of nature. They can eat what they want, drink what they want, and still manage to grow and stay lean

black people sunburn too. I was proof of this about 4 or 5yrs ago.

Girl_Next_Door black people sunburn too. I was proof of this about 4 or 5yrs ago.

Ilyusha Burgundy isn't a bad color on me

Girl_Next_Door black people sunburn too. I was proof of this about 4 or 5yrs ago. this is true i have seen my friend sunburn, it drives me crazy my whole family tans except me i fry

or you could be mediterranean area white and just tan well...score

Sgt. Ownage or you could be mediterranean area white and just tan well...score i would be happy with that, but after i am in the sun all day i look redneck white. i have a fuckin farmers burn right now

gsteclipse97 i would be happy with that, but after i am in the sun all day i look redneck white. i have a fuckin farmers burn right now hit up mystic tan for a luxurious fake

Sgt. Ownage hit up mystic tan for a luxurious fake a couple of friends have told me to go to the tanning booth and just start out on real short times and work up real slow. they used to burn but after goin for a while they dont now

gsteclipse97 a couple of friends have told me to go to the tanning booth and just start out on real short times and work up real slow. they used to burn but after goin for a while they dont now cant help you there...never tanned before

Wear sunblock christ, your all going to get skin cancer.

asian with natural tan

here comes the sackriders hollering

christophers pale and proud holla in

tize that's only because you're asian PreemO = asian SteveO = white

just ration out how much you're in the sun, build it up. once you have a decent base tan you can go outside for about as long as you want. that's what i did last year and got nice and bronze.

Being white sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts