Sunday, January 5, 2014

Markus Ruhl Made In Germany

Markus Ruhl Made In Germany


Has anyone seen this DVD? From the little snippet I have seen it looks pretty good. He seems like a funny guy. Is it worth the $35 or so its gonna cost for the dvd?

is that the one he where he smokes pot oh and its probably not worth $35

he smokes a cigarette on there. I got it and I found it pretty entertaining. Not quite ronnie coleman entertaining, but it's fun. Too bad I don't speak german, cause a bunch of the things are in german and it doesn't have subtitles for that part. He goes over it again in english but I feel I'm missing something. Problem is he uses alot of machines now(injuries), so I guess I was a little disapointed. His dvd before made in germany had him doing more crazy weight/traditional exercises.

Does it have any actual contest footage? How is the pacing? Is it paced like Ronnie's films or like Cutler's films? I like the whole pro bb lifestyle side of things that Ronnie tries to show while still being a badass and lifting 11ty billion pounds.

there is no way in hell his g/f n the video has only been training for 2 years naturally

ooSpankyoo there is no way in hell his g/f n the video has only been training for 2 years naturally Wait thats a woman?

cavefish Wait thats a woman? Bullshit.

LOL.. It is a woman, but in the very first scene i just thought it was some guy with the gayest shirt i have ever seen... but nope it was a woman.. Aye Caramba

who has this dvd? rip it, i'll host it!!!

I'm down for that! I think D-guy has it.

I have the dvd, but I can't rip it, if someone wants to I can get my friend to make a copy at his video shop and I can send it to someone to rip, overall it's an ok dvd. As for the chick, that is ruhl's wife, I'd like to have arms like hers almost over markus's honestly . She's one of the reasons ruhl isn't competing this year. Marriage and getting a new house built, so he's focusing on his life right now instead of BBing. Oh well, can't wait to see him next year.

i downloaded this movie and its insane. that girl he works out with is huge and soooo strong. i think he says its his girlfriend.

nice bump. D-GUy I have the dvd, but I can't rip it, if someone wants to I can get my friend to make a copy at his video shop and I can send it to someone to rip dooo eeeettt not me though since i live in Germany...somebody else. i'll host.

I still want this....

you can get it from bittorrent really easy, i got the whole thing in like 3 hours.




















Markus Ruhl Made In Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts