Friday, January 17, 2014

Another deadlift with questionable form

Another deadlift with questionable form


http://kytec.com/view.php?fid=23330 475

what a douche.. IBbutatleasthegotitup

Ilyusha what a douche.. IBbutatleasthegotitup You should see what that guy is saying on ls2. He's like omg so what if i used my back more than my legs. I'd still be legal in competition.

His spine is hating him right now and will in the future. Talk about shit form, dude in the end even cheered him on?

Neo22 You should see what that guy is saying on ls2. He's like omg so what if i used my back more than my legs. I'd still be legal in competition. link?

with that lift at his weight, he wont have to worry about competitions

christophers well thats true Ya, I didn't see any type of hitch so it would be legal in comp, just probably not the best for your back.



i heard the lightweight in the background too.....wow looks like a stiff-legged deadlift?

christophers steve goggins is arguably the best squatter in the world and he good mornings his squats basically first guy to hit a 1k squat Like I said, legal. But still probably not great for your spine.

looks like a white version of my lift

That is damn awful. It also makes me want to videotape my form to make sure it's ok. It feels ok, and I don't feel like I'm rounding out my back or anything. But I dunno.

his arms look like they were about to dislocate

umm my legs are outside of my hands which makes me use my legs to get it up. Am I doing the wrong form?

so we are talking about how is back is so horribly rounded correct its ok to use the back if it is straight with the chest out, thats a sldl correct

Shamrock umm my legs are outside of my hands which makes me use my legs to get it up. Am I doing the wrong form? no, its called Sumo. hands outside legs is called Traditional.

looks alright to me. not perfect but passable.

Grouch looks alright to me. not perfect but passable. i dunno man, his back is really curved

sans_pants i dunno man, his back is really curved backs have a tendency to cruve when you max out. I doubt most peoples form here looks all that great when they do. The only really bad thing that jumped out was that he let the bar drift way to far infront of him.

He did it with a double overhand grip too, not bad.

Thread failure. Neo is an idiot again.

yeah my upper back had a tendency to round a bit with maximal loads, the weight just pulls my arms forward and my traps/rhommies are strong enuf to counter the load.

looks like my dl

Grouch Thread failure. Neo is an idiot again.

cavefish He did it with a double overhand grip too, not bad. he used straps. very anti-impressive. backs have a tendency to cruve when you max out. I doubt most peoples form here looks all that great when they do. The only really bad thing that jumped out was that he let the bar drift way to far infront of him. gouch speaks the truth and tells no lies. if you are going to criticize someone post a video of you doing the same ratio weight lift.

Another deadlift with questionable form

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts