Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A great meal is cottage cheese + nonfat plain yogurt + splenda

A great meal is cottage cheese + nonfat plain yogurt + splenda


Dairy calcium is good. Good protein. Carbs aren't bad either. Wish someone told me sooner.

The cottage cheese and the yogurt sounds good, btu Splenda gives me cramps and diarrhea.

I like how cottage cheese tastes . And yogurt is good too.

I've been eating that since x-mas, minus the splenda. I find the yogurt is sweet enough

turkey sandwhiches

Dragon I've been eating that since x-mas, minus the splenda. I find the yogurt is sweet enough the nonfat plain yogurt isn't sweet though. At least not the kind I get.

splenda is bad for you

tize cottage cheese isnt worth it

tize ??? What's not worth it about cottage cheese?

tize price, taste, spoilage Boooourns.

tize price, taste, spoilage $/g of protein, I find it pretty good, taste, its not great but it can be avoided (in eggs, with yogurt & splenda), spoilage, never had a problem and I buy 1-1.5kg at a time

today, i made this sandwich which consisted of multigrain bread, cottage cheese, tuna, mustard, mayo, garlic powder, cheyenne pepper and some regular black pepper. i thought it was gonna taste funny but it was surprisingly good.

The 'Light & Fit' ones from Dannon are excellent. I wouldn't eat yogurt for the protein, but rather for a good-tasting, nutritional snack or side meal. Plus the acidolphus culture has innumerable health benefits.

jeckWiLdeR today, i made this sandwich which consisted of multigrain bread, cottage cheese, tuna, mustard, mayo, garlic powder, cheyenne pepper and some regular black pepper. i thought it was gonna taste funny but it was surprisingly good. That is fucking disgusting.

thats why u ea a carton of the cottage cheese at a time so it doesnt spoil.. good stuff pepper and a little salt and game on

quickone splenda is bad for you There is definitely a lot of negative information coming out about Splenda right now, so I'm trying to avoid it. The rest of the meal sounds good though.

PatrickSparks There is definitely a lot of negative information coming out about Splenda right now, so I'm trying to avoid it. The rest of the meal sounds good though. the only thing negative is their "truth in advertising". saying it's made from real sugar when it's not.

tize price, taste, spoilage It's like under 2 dollars, tastes amazing, and takes like forever to spoil.

christophers OK LIKE WHAT? I hear it gives people who eat skittles serious aneurysms.

diabetics love skittles

christophers OK LIKE WHAT? I was just talking about the lawsuits with regards to their marketing. Plus, there's been some information about phosgene and chlorine being used to make it.

PatrickSparks I was just talking about the lawsuits with regards to their marketing. Plus, there's been some information about phosgene and chlorine being used to make it. who cares about the problems with the marketing, it's not hurting the product any. The chlorine is so minimal that is has no effect on your body. There is nothing wrong with splenda.

I love cottage cheese. Am I the only one who eats it plain?

xpinchx I love cottage cheese. Am I the only one who eats it plain? Its gets boring after a while though. I sometimes throw some museli or low fat granola on it. Its not bad.

isn't splenda like a synthetic butter?

A great meal is cottage cheese + nonfat plain yogurt + splenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts