Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wrist weakness/pain

Wrist weakness/pain


I'm finding with bench pressing, skull crushers and BB curls that I can handle the weight fine but after the fact my wrists are sore. My right wrist is worse than my left. I feel like I could lift more if it werent for my wrists hurting Any suggestions or ways to stop/lessen this problem? IBpostnudes

if you were a guy, I'd suggest but since your obviously not, wrist curls, rev wrist curls

I'd suggest wearing some kind of wrist brace to take some of pressure away from the spot that it's hurting you now.

Dragon if you were a guy, I'd suggest but since your obviously not, wrist curls, rev wrist curls hrm, ok.

Davo I'd suggest wearing some kind of wrist brace to take some of pressure away from the spot that it's hurting you now. looking into that already, but I'd prefer to fix/prevent without having to use braces

i have that too if im doing heavy dbs like over 75-80 pounds each when i use them for shoulder military press i can feel soreness in the wrists after in done

~*Pogovina*~ looking into that already, but I'd prefer to fix/prevent without having to use braces If you use them for a couple months, it should take care of the source of the pain as well.




































Wrist weakness/pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts