Saturday, January 18, 2014

woohoo! I broke into the 150s!

woohoo! I broke into the 150s!


I just did my update a few days ago- and of course, right afterwards my "wimmin shit" started- incredibly late. Well, i happened to be carrying a few pounds of water weight and am now at 159

great job pogo! kick ass progress

great job!



You're Doin It!!!!!!!!!



Good job! Keep up the hard work!

good job, keep up the good work and keep us posted with progress =)

post again when you get in the 120's nice work

I hit 200 today

superbri007 Good job brolyette Pogo, how tall are you? 5'8"

Filmboy44 post again when you get in the 120's nice work I will NEVER get into the 120s. PURPOSELY. I look sickly when I am under 130. Cliffs: no pics 4 u

thanks everyone, I'm so proud of myself! 21 pounds down from when I started in January

nice loss. Keep going!

bait nice loss. Keep going! yes, yes, we know I'm still a fattie... I'll keep going

superbri007 we're tied idb? i kid you know what they say about fat girls

Congrats

superbri007 they give good head? that too... :hungry:

~*Pogovina*~ I will NEVER get into the 120s. PURPOSELY. I look sickly when I am under 130. Cliffs: no pics 4 u I never asked for poics

you're WAY too tall to be under 130. that would be way to skinny.

Filmboy44 I never asked for poics my bad.

ryazbeck you're WAY too tall to be under 130. that would be way to skinny. tell that to the main forum 99% of OT says 130 is fat at my height






woohoo! I broke into the 150s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts