Sunday, January 5, 2014

was hungry and only had tuna...

was hungry and only had tuna...


and eggs and a few other things around so I searched for some simple recipes and came across a tuna patty recipe from Natezilla in a post he made a few months ago. I never thought some tuna, fresh garlic, an egg, and some pepper that was made into a patty and cooked would make such a good alternative to just plain canned tuna. Just thought I'd share if anyone else wanted to try it.

ya thats good in a sandwhich

Whats the recipe?

I used 1 can tuna (6 oz) 1 egg although I used egg beaters 1 clove fresh garlic finely chopped add some pepper and garlic powder if you dont have garlic cloves and I added a little bit of parmesan cheese in the batter just for a little flavoring. Just heat up a pan and plop it on there in patty form Its simple and just something easy to make if you dont have much to work with and want a little change in flavor. Natezilla's recipe had oats in it but I didnt have any.

i just ate 2 cans of tuna with hot sauce cause im fucking wasted alnd everything is closed so its all I got left

I just used 3 eggs with a 120g can of tuna...didn't quite work out. It didn't stay as a patty and the egg started burning

joy division i just ate 2 cans of tuna with hot sauce cause im fucking wasted alnd everything is closed so its all I got left

that actually sounds kinda good I think i'll try it sometime

I tried this tonight, and it wasn't bad, a little bland perhaps. It mostly just had a generic fish taste, except with a different texture. I might try the oats next time, and maybe Worchestershire sauce...
































was hungry and only had tuna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts