Sunday, January 5, 2014

My older lady coworker said to me

My older lady coworker said to me


"did you read the paper, they have this new 3 hour diet, you eat every three hours and the right foods, I might try it" I kinda looked at her funny and she said "Have you heard of it before?" I said "well, it isn't really a new concept....." she thought she had discovered fire or something

I eat whatever I want for 5 minutes a day, and I lose tons of weight!

Am I the only one who's noticed some of the solid fundamentals bodybuilders have known for years starting to creep into the "mainstream" diet fad/scene/whateveryouwanttocallit ?

Zaffir Am I the only one who's noticed some of the solid fundamentals bodybuilders have known for years starting to creep into the "mainstream" diet fad/scene/whateveryouwanttocallit ? Some of it. I dunno, there is still a lot of misinformation everywhere though. Some obese girl made fun of me today because I was giving advice to someone else about how working out your "core" was good for various reasons and thats why he should do squats/deads/GM's what not. She muttered under her breath to her boyfriend that "core" was the new buzzword, then argued with me later about how cardio makes you feel so much better and weight lifting guys aren't her type. :-|

if they put it in "women's health" or "Redbook" it must be new and improved!

I'm not sure whether I want to cry or laugh

oh well, at least it's correct and healthy. unlike the other trend garbage you can find.

I only had 4 meals yesterday, I'm fucked.

holy shit, you eat every 3 hours and that means your metabolism stays steady no ups and downs, WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!

who said anything about magical numbers? i don't know anything about the "philosophy" they might publish with said diet, but grassroots it's an easy to follow guideline for your average person who would otherwise eat like shit. i think it's a good thing

hey post something about that chris, about the difference between eating all calories in 3 meals as opposed to 6, or eating all calories early in the day as opposed to spreading them out.

christophers yeah.. eating every 3 hours elevates your metabolism/keeps it "steady" .. You know how many people are going to go out there now and eat their normal crap every 3 hours and thereby increase their caloric intake?

ryazbeck hey post something about that chris, about the difference between eating all calories in 3 meals as opposed to 6, or eating all calories early in the day as opposed to spreading them out. the difference isn't that big... important meals are breakfast and pre and post workout. everything else is based on personal preferences.

"You drink protein shakes!?!11!!!?111"

I have a new diet. It's called "Eat Less, Lose More!"

I dont know how many times old women have told me that my kidneys are going to fail become of my high protein diet

I like how they say that you can eat whatever you want. Fast food, etc. yeah right

I am thinking of marketing a new book. On the cover it will say "Calories out>Calories in : The Diet of Millenium". Inside it will be blank. I will make millions.

Ivan I like how they say that you can eat whatever you want. Fast food, etc. yeah right You can, as long as you don't eat more calories than you expend, which is more difficult with fast food.

An older lady coworker of mine last summer tried to convince me of the benefits of the cabbage soup diet. You could eat only cabbage soup and some fruits or something for the week. She was one dumb cunt.

That sounds like a cleansing diet, not weight loss.

therealdeal An older lady coworker of mine last summer tried to convince me of the benefits of the cabbage soup diet. You could eat only cabbage soup and some fruits or something for the week. She was one dumb cunt. Tell her to go to the doctor and get a "weight loss pill". Be Excited, Be Be Excited. (Requiem for a Dream)

Mass I dont know how many times old women have told me that my kidneys are going to fail become of my high protein diet Or a coworker has asked you "Isn't that protein powder stuff illegal"?"

soko , didnt you have a gastric bypass? hows that going

ralyks Tell her to go to the doctor and get a "weight loss pill". Be Excited, Be Be Excited. (Requiem for a Dream) LOL, and I thought I was the only person who saw that movie and loved it.

My older lady coworker said to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts