Thursday, January 2, 2014

some max attemtp vid clips and pics *NWS*

some max attemtp vid clips and pics *NWS*


did a lecture today on PLing for my class, and had me and my co-facilitators max out in class. make sure you have a divx codec to play these clips. 405 squat by my friend Jason. sure it's not textbook perfect, but still a strong guy nonetheless:http://bboywind.com/jason%20squat.avi 315 bench by me. got stapled by 335 it's pathetic that i'm repping 285 but can't max 335 bench.http://bboywind.com/edbench.avi 205 x 6 seated military press:ibcrosseyed: http://bboywind.com/edmilitary.avi and lastly...NWS pic of me in briefs

leave your damn head on the bench preemo

jesus you're ripped

christophers jason needs to: 1) have one of you watch him from the side, and call depth when he hits it. he didn't hit depth, atleast from that angle 2) place the bar lower, if hes squatting with that stance the bar should be placed lower. all around he looks loose, too, you can tell his shoulder blades arent retracted and he chest isn't up lol same exact words of advice i would give to him after watching the clip

You're a strong dude..

BTW, i need some advice on my freakin lockout. during my attempt today, my elbows started shaking, thats a first for me. and also lockout has been my sticking point lately. i've tried 3 & 4 board presses, DE with 60% band tension, and tricep lockouts, and 335 is still eluding me

PreemO BTW, i need some advice on my freakin lockout. during my attempt today, my elbows started shaking, thats a first for me. and also lockout has been my sticking point lately. i've tried 3 & 4 board presses, DE with 60% band tension, and tricep lockouts, and 335 is still eluding me Slow cheat negatives with 335?

look at what my spotter does at 5 secs when i'm doing my set

PreemO BTW, i need some advice on my freakin lockout. during my attempt today, my elbows started shaking, thats a first for me. and also lockout has been my sticking point lately. i've tried 3 & 4 board presses, DE with 60% band tension, and tricep lockouts, and 335 is still eluding me leave your head down, and learn to drive with your feet more, some arch is needed when going full bore. Drive through the weight

PurEvl leave your head down, and learn to drive with your feet more, some arch is needed when going full bore. Drive through the weight Check out this artice, Preemo: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do...70881&pageNo=0

yeah i used to have a better arch but my lower back is still an issue

the asian chick is yawning as you bench

Also, maybe you should widen your grip a bit..

AngryGuy the asian chick is yawning as you bench she looks like shes got something wrong with her ear or something. speaking of which, the class is like 75% wimmen. and quite a good amount of hotties too

PreemO she looks like shes got something wrong with her ear or something. speaking of which, the class is like 75% wimmen. and quite a good amount of hotties too It'd be funny if she told you to move over and proceeded to rep 400. what class is it?

although impressive, i think the prob is more at the beginning of the bench.. you didnt have a clean start, so that may have caused the arm wobble. like pur said, drive through it. start controlled then blast, not the other way also should your arms be that angled? id think a bit more in line with shoulders, but im not sure about that.. :/

AngryGuy It'd be funny if she told you to move over and proceeded to rep 400. what class is it? heh funny you ask. at Cal we have a program called Decal, which stands for democratic education at Cal, and basically undergraduates can teach interest-specific classes to other undergrads for a non-letter grades. In the squat vid clip, the other two guys you see including myself are facilitators of the course. i'm the head facilitator (instructor). i also named the course after this forum: Fitness & Nutrition. I figure if i have an opportunity pass on the knowledge of what I've acquired throught my experience, this forum, my classes, and help them out, i should make the most of it. everytime i hit the gym i see guys who looked like me when i first started lifting, and it's rewarding for me to duplicate my results in another individual. i taught this class last semester which was really fun. but this semester, for one reason or another, there's such a disparity in male:female enrollment its krazy.

MCB: molecular and cellular biology

Bio major, eh? Me too.. not pre-med though..

yup hopefully early next year

holy. fucking. shit. are you natural?

transistor holy. fucking. shit. are you natural? yes. and to those who believe otherwise, if i was on gear, i'd be MUCH bigger. i'm pretty lucky to have a small waist and joints, allowing for greater taper for all my muscle groups. its all an illusion. proof? current stats: 5'6.5" ( ), 152lbs

Damn, PreemO. What did you start out at? How long did it take you to progress to where you are today?

started at 110lbs, 3.5 years experience now. this should provide some inspiration to all the lightweights who label themselves as "hardgainers": you can never eat enough. and never use your "fast metabolism" as an excuse for not being able to gain weight.

PreemO started at 110lbs, 3.5 years experience now. this should provide some inspiration to all the lightweights who label themselves as "hardgainers":[img]http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/befored3.jpg[img] you can never eat enough. and never use your "fast metabolism" as an excuse for not being able to gain weight. Very awesome.

some max attemtp vid clips and pics *NWS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts