Thursday, January 2, 2014

Greatest Protein Shake Ever

Greatest Protein Shake Ever


On a cheat day, so what the hell. - low fat cookies & cream ice cream - skim milk - 1 serving of peanut butter - 2 scoops of whey = The hotness.

if its on my cheat day i'd use regular icecream not low fat. but yea, i always use pb, icecream and whey to make shakes when i feel like a treat

i hate pb in my shake

And why can you only have that on a cheat day? Shit, while cutting I'd add a cup of oats to that

that doesnt sound too bad.

3 scoops vanilla ice cream 50g strawberry flavoured whey banana enough 2% milk to fill the rest = Hotness of the sun

eddscat And why can you only have that on a cheat day? Shit, while cutting I'd add a cup of oats to that shadowx On a cheat day, so what the hell. - low fat cookies & cream ice cream - skim milk - 1 serving of peanut butter - 2 scoops of whey = The hotness. .

Zaffir . Why I eat donuts while cutting.

interesting mix

I always add peanut butter when I have a blender. I will have to try it with some ice cream.






























Greatest Protein Shake Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts