Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shrinkage on ephedrine??

Shrinkage on ephedrine??


Has any heard of this or experienced it? I'm stacking Lipo-6 and Vasopro, doing the 5 day cycle... M-F, Sat/Sun off and when Im on I get shriveled up like a stack of quarters... then saturday comes around and its back to normal again. WTF? is this common?

I don't understand, what's shrinking?

well, ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor, so yes it can cause that

SteveO I don't understand, what's shrinking? you know... what happens when you get out of a cold pool

Ceaze well, ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor, so yes it can cause that i didnt even think of that, good call

at least threads about ecy will stop now

yo nizzle at least threads about ecy will stop now ... getting good results tho... finally got some complements/comments in the gym today. this is week three theres no better motivation than a complement/comment from someone

and all this time i thought it was the low cal diet i actually had this convo w/ my roommate last week (also cutting w/ ec). he thought it was b/c he was leaving his window open at night.

evi1eddie and all this time i thought it was the low cal diet i actually had this convo w/ my roommate last week (also cutting w/ ec). he thought it was b/c he was leaving his window open at night. @ window open

evi1eddie and all this time i thought it was the low cal diet i actually had this convo w/ my roommate last week (also cutting w/ ec). he thought it was b/c he was leaving his window open at night. !!!!!!!!!!

evi1eddie and all this time i thought it was the low cal diet i actually had this convo w/ my roommate last week (also cutting w/ ec). he thought it was b/c he was leaving his window open at night. window open causing shrinkage

dumb theory

I also noticed this when having ephedrine Couldn't get a wood either at one stage!

I would get shrinkage from anything like that... Ephedrine, coke, meth though ephedrine is all I use anymore

MaineSucks you know... what happens when you get out of a cold pool turtling is another term.

Im currently cutting with ECY and I've noticed this as well

i have not noticed this, i'll check in a minute on the other hand, i've noticed it seems to enhance... sexual enjoyment...

wow cool, thought I was the only one

MaineSucks wow cool, thought I was the only one shrunken penis crew

evi1eddie shrunken penis crew










Shrinkage on ephedrine??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts