Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dark Side T-shirt Contest

Dark Side T-shirt Contest


$500 to the winner http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=30616&tid=55

no gym for home

What do the old shirts look like? I might give this a shot, but I have no idea where to begin.

MikeTheVike1 What do the old shirts look like? I might give this a shot, but I have no idea where to begin. there are no old ones

Ceaze there are no old ones i just looked at the site, looks like somebody else was confused about what he wants. Dave replied they want anything, lol. Way to be vague

have a picture of like broly squating 11ty billion pounds

the outline of tates face under a hood like the dark sith

i submitted my shirt designs


































Dark Side T-shirt Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts