Saturday, January 11, 2014

Show me your Traps v.pics

Show me your Traps v.pics


I have found that I like my traps the most on my body, so here they are, my first pic contribution: edit: sorry for the dirty ass mirror

wow those are pretty big.

tomorrow

tryfuhl's are impressive

tize what are you laughing at? Bri looks good

wow. what do you do for your traps?

dmaestro wow. what do you do for your traps?

mike

*nws*

joy division *nws* OMG ITS A TARP!!!!

They look funny, but I think I was standing at an angle. And yes, time for a new digital camera.

here are mine

giblit wow those are pretty big. thanks

i wish i had the ability to grow huge fuckin scary traps like that.

i don't think i could get the same look the way my body is shaped

aenz i don't think i could get the same look the way my body is shaped anybody can

Gamblor anybody can i think traps, like calves are highly genetic



the narrower your clavicles are, the higher your traps will go

Crunge lookin buff...like Theo from Road Rules

cept theo doesn't look as cut up as that and he hates asians apparently my traps(bad angle but you get the idea):

sweet

My traps suck

my trappps

it's a tarp! i'm too lazy to take a pic

Show me your Traps v.pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts