Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post your abs :)

Post your abs :)


I weigh 123 right now

nice!



Mike McDermott 123 I was at 99 a few months ago

Mike McDermott 123 i wonder how tall he is... thats sooooo light

5 foot 3

Ceaze i see sex muscles

Fabian 5 foot 3 you're the breast height

~*Pogovina*~ you're the breast height Tall women rock my panties...or at least I wish they did

Fabian Tall women rock my panties...or at least I wish they did 5'8" here

~*Pogovina*~ you're the breast height

~*Pogovina*~ 5'8" here ggggrrrrrrr

Fabian ggggrrrrrrr

sr20wop makes for good huggin

looked good until you said 123

SteveO looked good until you said 123 Well, genetics was never on my side. My fault I guess

223 lbs

Fabian Well, genetics was never on my side. My fault I guess nah it looks good, a solid looking stomach. Just fuckin with u

Fabian Well, genetics was never on my side. My fault I guess ignore him. 123 at 5'3" is NOT that bad. he thinks everyone should weigh 200 lb except me. I should weigh 90

I can't find my abs

go_duke21 I can't find my abs same here. I have too much fluff on my belly. I can feel them but I can't see them

~*Pogovina*~ same here. I have too much fluff on my belly. I can feel them but I can't see them abs aren't that important to me anyway, sure they are nice to have but people still manage to look good without them

go_duke21 abs aren't that important to me anyway, sure they are nice to have but people still manage to look good without them i dont want a 6 pack, but to have my belly more toned than it currently is would be nice

~*Pogovina*~ i dont want a 6 pack, but to have my belly more toned than it currently is would be nice

i suck

Post your abs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts