Wednesday, January 8, 2014

post some progress pics

post some progress pics


i need some motivation....

a little over a 1 year ago, about 1 year into training... I couldn't even imagine looking like that again - 175 in pictures, 155 starting lifting about 3-4 months ago 223 lbs

i'm just going to post links because i feel like i'm getting to the point where i'm posting too many pictures this was just before i started lifting start (10 months ago) these are from yesterday apri16_1 apri16_2 apri16_3 apri16_4

Chris3G i'm just going to post links because i feel like i'm getting to the point where i'm posting too many pictures this was just before i started lifting start (10 months ago) these are from yesterday apri16_1 apri16_2 apri16_3 apri16_4 That is awesome broly. How much of that 10 months was used to bulk?

ChutUps That is awesome broly. How much of that 10 months was used to bulk? middle of september through the end of january. For the first few months i didnt really bulk but i had some good noob gains. this picture was taken at the end of bulking http://www.massoh.com/~chris/jan27.jpg I'm really looking forward to bulking again, i think i've learned a lot since then and i'm going to do much better next time around

Very nice progress SteveO.

that's some good shit, I'm gonna show these to my brother who's currently bulking too motivate him more.

im sure youve seen it.. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1722569

October 04 (about a month after starting to work out): Today: The difference is much more vivid in shirtless pics, but those aren't gonna be posted until I lose some weight.

Ilyusha October 04 (about a month after starting to work out): Today: The difference is much more vivid in shirtless pics, but those aren't gonna be posted until I lose some weight. why are your armpits yellow? do your armpits smell so horrid they turn your pits yellow?



dmaestro why are your armpits yellow? do your armpits smell so horrid they turn your pits yellow? I'm allergic to my deoderant, but I still use it, in hopes that my body will adapt.

DCCapen adapt? I dont think it works that way, thats like saying you adapt to poison Ivy dude..

I'll post my 2 week progress on Wednesday.

pokesteve stevo... 50 pounds of muscle in 8 months? no offense but may i ask what supplements you were using? Started: 155 lbs, 2 years ago Ended: 223 lbs, recent That's 60 lbs in two years.

pokesteve he said 175 to 223 in 8-9 months in his thread... thats 48 pounds! 6 pounds of muscles added every month! wtf It can be done.

pokesteve impressive nonetheless im betting prohormone , stevo care to share your typical bulking diet? im around your starting weight of 175 and never can seem to bulk right, always too much or too little.... As far as I know, Steve eats like 7k calories/day when he bulks.

pokesteve holy shit that must be so expensive At least half is liquid form, so it's not that expensive.

Liquid?

y0gfx Liquid? Protein shakes with other ingredients in them.

there you go, 8200 btw and no, it's really not expensive. I don't eat most of the foods you guys eat, for carbs it's only oats and wheat bread. Shakes are dirt cheap, usually a weeks worth runs me half tub of whey, some powdered milk, 2 jars of natty PB, and a cannister of oatmeal, and 2 bundles of bananas. Protein sources are cheap too, mainly bulk cottage cheee and bulk turkey meatballs would be my main sources

jonno - amazing! dont recall seeing your before pics ever

SteveO there you go, 8200 btw and no, it's really not expensive. I don't eat most of the foods you guys eat, for carbs it's only oats and wheat bread. Shakes are dirt cheap, usually a weeks worth runs me half tub of whey, some powdered milk, 2 jars of natty PB, and a cannister of oatmeal, and 2 bundles of bananas. Protein sources are cheap too, mainly bulk cottage cheee and bulk turkey meatballs would be my main sources

he's posted it a couple times before

pokesteve i want to go on the 8 month steveO plan...... can you tell me exactly what you did and ate so i can emulate your every move please I don't have a plan, I workout what I feel like working out and I stick to a high calorie diet. It's no science.

post some progress pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts