Monday, January 6, 2014

is boxing good cardio?

is boxing good cardio?


is just hitting a heavy bag around a pretty good workout? i want to do some running but its so boring haha.....hitting a heavy bag around in my garage with some loud music would be more enjoyable to me...but will it do anything? if so....... wheres a good place to get a heavy bag for a good price.....or maybe a slaman thing..or something that doesnt hang from the ceiling

Yeah boxing is awesome. You would obviously have to make it intense for cardiovascular benefit but it would do the job.

tommyortom is just hitting a heavy bag around a pretty good workout? i want to do some running but its so boring haha.....hitting a heavy bag around in my garage with some loud music would be more enjoyable to me...but will it do anything? if so....... wheres a good place to get a heavy bag for a good price.....or maybe a slaman thing..or something that doesnt hang from the ceiling Don't get one of the slam man things...(the one where its the upper torso of a person) They're fucking shitty. I had one and everytime I hit it hard I'd have to re-adjust it. Not stable at all. I'd get a heavy bag...

or you could always shadow box... that works pretty damn well i've heard

Boxing is awesome cardio, if you get a sparring partner it's also a lot of fun. If you aren't a serious boxer you don't have to beat the hell out of each other, and you can still get a good cardio workout.

i love jump roping. seems like it works well

Boxing is easily the best cardio in the world and I've done it all. I hope to start boxing in a month or 2 after I'm done recovering from shoulder surgery. Boxing > all.

Incog91 Boxing > all. this is true, boxing is the greatest sport ever. and yes, hitting a heavy bag or speed bag is a good cardio workout.

How long is a piece of string?

Nick Boxing is awesome cardio, if you get a sparring partner it's also a lot of fun. If you aren't a serious boxer you don't have to beat the hell out of each other, and you can still get a good cardio workout. Give me and my 2 sets of boxing gloves and it will be anything but "not serious"

Yeah, I enjoy it, i just did it for 10 minutes or so, It worked me pretty well. I am going to start boxing and jump roping for cardio every other day and running the other days that I do cardio.

It's definitely good... it'll be better if you learn good form. If you get your footwork down and keep your hands up and stay moving while you do drills or just throw some good punches you'll be aching in less than 10 minutes. Just don't do a shoulder workout the day before going at it.


























is boxing good cardio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts