Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Injured again v.mylifesucks

Injured again v.mylifesucks


Well, about a year ago i was doing deadlifts, i was on my 4th set and was trying to go huge, on my 6th rep i felt a pinch in my lower spine. About an hour later i could barely walk i was in so much pain. It took me 5 minutes just to tie my shoes for weeks. After TONS of money spent on physical therapy and chiropractors, i finally was getting back on track. I had lots of xrays and scans done and it was determined that i damaged a lot of muscle tissue in my lower back. That was 1 year ago. 2 days ago i was doing squats, last week i did 365 for 6 reps on my 4th set, so i was going to do the same this week, i always keep good form, but i feel that my long torso (im 6'2"), puts a lot of pressure on my lower back no matter how hard i try. And on my 3rd rep i felt the same feeling i felt a year ago. The pain is pretty much 24/7, when i sit, walk, try to bend down, brush my teeth, etc. So now my back is totaly fucked again, all that money and rehab and physical therapy for nothing. I will never do deadlifts or squats again, no matter how perfect my form is, this shit always seems to happen, and its not worth tearing my lower back again. Sorry just had to rant

Sorry man. Hope it gets better faster than last time..

i can't do them either. Some people just weren't made to DL

I feel where you're coming from...I fucked up my back putting in an air conditioner last summer (I had before doing deads but it always got better), and it was fairly constant pain since then...it started getting better, and then i hurt my lower back again doing squats. just recently went to the dr, he thinks its a muscular thing. starting physical therapy next month

yeah I fucked my back up along time ago and it seems to be getting better now, I just hope it improves in a hurry cuz I feel like a fucking douche doing curls and extensions

velamint I feel where you're coming from...I fucked up my back putting in an air conditioner last summer (I had before doing deads but it always got better), and it was fairly constant pain since then...it started getting better, and then i hurt my lower back again doing squats. just recently went to the dr, he thinks its a muscular thing. starting physical therapy next month Good luck man, the physical therapy got way to expensive for me, i spent 300$ in 1 month. I first went to a chiro, but i realized that it was bullshit, he tried to feed me a line "My job is to keep your lower back and spine alligned while your tendons and muscle tissue heal" ...what a crock of shit, i didnt feel any improvement from going to him. The stretches work really good, but i think it really just takes time, even though it had been a year, i was still careful, i still have never done deadlifts since the first time, i would have never thought that squats would have been the thing to re-tear my back again.

do you wear a belt?

at least u know what messed up ur back. i'm still clueless as to how i injured mine cuz i haven't done a max attempt on squats or deadlifts this year

The same thing happened to me doing squats about 4 months ago, I took a week break with muscle relaxers, anti-inflams, stretching.. haven't had the pain since. You just need to take it easy on the weight.

Ceaze do you wear a belt? i have one, but never wear it.

PreemO at least u know what messed up ur back. i'm still clueless as to how i injured mine cuz i haven't done a max attempt on squats or deadlifts this year he wasn't maxing either




























Injured again v.mylifesucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts