Sunday, January 12, 2014

I got my new T shirt today

I got my new T shirt today


Holla!!!!

damn that's tight.. but you really don't need a shirt to say it, it's clear.

parodies dont work in F&N

johnson parodies dont work in F&N yes they do.

superbri007 I can't see it, no sub

no subscription no care

Oh fuck that's gold



remember that WUSSIES => WEIGHTS Tattoo some guy got on his arm a few months back?

That's funny shit right thur..

holy shit, nice.

Ilyusha That's funny shit right thur.. only done out of love...not hate

FredBull remember that WUSSIES => WEIGHTS Tattoo some guy got on his arm a few months back? My god, someone needs to show that. WOST.TATTOO.EVER

your face looks all swirly ilyusha, is that some kind of birth defect?

ryazbeck your face looks all swirly ilyusha yeah, he looks a lot better like that, doesn't he? I'm really diggin the new look

oh, is it some kind of plastic surgery? yeah he does look way better


















I got my new T shirt today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts